Saturday, January 19, 2013

Austin Scott Kate Antics

Kate is constantly reading--she is doing so well and wants to read for about an hour a day--this works out pretty well since Ty likes to eat for an hour 7 times a day--so we all sit on the couch and read a lot.

Kate is really sweet reading to her brothers, Austin was laying his head on her shoulder seconds before, but we missed it.
 This entertained for a few days and surprisingly, no one ever got hurt.
 The inversions have been really bad this winter, so Jeff took the kids up to the mountains to get some fresh air and go sledding.  They had so much fun (Dad left the camera in the car, but the sledding was fun too) until the end when everyone got cold.  They were happy by the time they were home and loved a day out.


2 comments:

Melissa said...

The dump truck picture is AWESOME!!!! Your kids are so cute and I love the Kate reads to the boys, that is so darn sweet!

PS: Love the green pants!

staci baker said...

JULIE! I have been so bad about visiting Blogger these days, that I even forgot to check it to see pictures of Ty! My mom told me that you had posted pictures of him, and so I had to come look! Thanks for sharing! What an adorable little guy! Really--he's so cute! I love the blonde hair, and I really love that picture of him looking up at Jeff. So precious! What good helpers you seem to have--especially Kate! What a sweet little Mommy's helper. Glad to hear your milk came in more. I know what a stresser that is when you don't make enough! I had to use Fenugreek, too. Weird question, but do you feel like you smell like maple syrup now? Somebody told me that Fenugreek makes you start smelling like that, and when I used it, it seemed like it was true! I did smell like that! :) Glad it's working and that things have ironed out since a stressful first couple of weeks! Love you guys!