Saturday, December 6, 2008

More Fun with Kate

I know I always post the funny things Kate does, I just want to make sure we remember them and that they are documented. There just seems to be such unique stuff with each age. Anyway, this is so funny to me because we put socks on her feet to go to sleep and she takes them off. I went in to check on her after she had been asleep for a while, and she had put it on her hand and she sleeps like that. I don't even know how she gets it on there!
Jeff's parents came over to visit one night and Kate was SO excited! She sat right by Grandpa while he read her stories, she loved it. It is funny though, after they left, we asked her if she had fun with Grandpa, and she says, "and Grandma."

8 comments:

Karin said...

Those socks on her hands are pretty funny!

The Jennings said...

Kate is adorable. She reminds me of my little girl.
Are you expecting twins? Life is just crazy! You guys look extremley happy. I love this blog thing it is so much fun to see everybody and their lives. Good luck to you guys!

Heidi & Pona said...

That is so cute! Cute Kate. I would love to watch her do that.

Melissa said...

I love the socks, I can't wait to see her again at Christmas (I think that I say that in every post). Kate is seriously adorable especially in that pic with Grandpa!

staci baker said...

So cute! Pretty impressive to get her sock on her hand! She looks older. She's growing up!

BECKY said...

The sock thing is hilarious! And the strollers are SO cute!!! I can't wait to see two little Lewis babies in them!

Raquel said...

thats just too cute!!

Tanya said...

Julie, Kyle does the same thing with his socks -- takes them off at bedtime. I'm always so afraid that he will get cold! Anyway, I can't wait for you to see Kyle in a week or so. I think that he and Kate really look alike -- they have the same Lewis good looks!