Thursday, February 26, 2009

Time for an update

This is going to be a long one! We have been so busy! We go see the boys about three times a day. They are starting to nurse now and kind of starting to take bottles, but it is still going to be a while!

Scott got out of his isolette a couple weeks ago and is doing great in his little crib.
Kate has started helping me make bread. It is pretty darn cute. She likes to get her little bread and copies what I am doing--and eats quite a bit of the dough. It is really fun!

Austin has been in his crib for a week or so and is also doing great in there. Someone made these little knit beanies for the babies and I love them! They are so precious!


Scott and Austin both love their binkys. I tried to catch a picture of Austin here holding it in his mouth but he really hates the flash.
This is Scott a few minutes earlier doing the same thing but I actually did catch it. I love it!

Kate recently loves to take pictures and look at them. Something so funny she has started doing is looking at different things and saying, "oh, cute." So darn cute!
Grandpa came over to watch Kate and he let her decorate him with stickers, what a good sport!
Scott
Who is who?



I LOVE holding them together! They are such sweet little boys!
Austin
Scott

Kate got to play with some cousins and she had a great time! She loves her cousins!



15 comments:

AmyB said...

I have been waiting to see more pics of the little guys. They are growing so much. I can't believe how much you can tell they are growing just by the pictures. You have a beautiful family and it will be wonderful to be all together I am sure!

Brenda said...

Love the new pictures! Are you ready for the boys to come home? Kate is SO cute!! And you look great!

Geez what a random selection of comments :) Have a good weekend.

Sandy said...

I can't believe how much hair Kate has now. Your boys are adorable. I love the beanies they wear.

Brian and Elise said...

Thanks for the update Julie. It's good to hear that things are going a bit better. I know you are super busy, but I do hope that you enjoy your boys as well as Kate. They are all so so cute.

staci baker said...

I've been thinking about you! I'm glad I checked today right when you posted! You look great. I can just imagine how busy you are going back and forth and taking care of Kate. You are so amazing for being so positive through this! I'm glad to hear that Scott is such a good eater, and I know Austin will catch up soon (if he already hasn't). I LOVE the pics. They are so darn cute, and Kate is getting so grown up! The boys looks so identical. It'll be a task to learn to tell them apart when I meet them!

Beard Family said...

I was so excited to new pictures! I am looking forward to coming to see them, and letting Will and Kate play. Your kids are adorable!

Melissa said...

Julie I love love loved that post! You have the 3 most adorable children they are seriously so perfect. Kate's cheeser smile and sunday outfit is so adorable and she is getting so pretty.

I love the picture with you holding both of the boys and the bubba pictures cause it shows how tiny the boys are. They have so much hair!

You should start taking bubbas home on "accident" so that you can get a storage going. :) Why am I always trying to cheat the system?

I love the mini bread pan, I want to get those for TEagan...maybe I'll just borrow one from mom!

I seriously read through your post about 5 times to make sure I didn't miss any details, they are all adorable!
Melissa

Julie Knowlton said...

Julie I was so excited to read this! I am so glad everything is going well. The boys are absolutely precious. I love them. Kate is still cute as ever. And you look fantastic.

BECKY said...

I can't believe they've already been here a month! Thanks so much for so many pictures!

Also, I see pigtails in Kate's hair... YAY!!! It is growing really fast now! I love the picture of her with that cheesy smile! Cute outfit too!

Woolstenhulme-4-ever said...

They are so cute Julie and I'm so glad they are doing good/ I tagged you but it looks like you are just a little busy so if you don't have time it is cool. Check out my blog for details

Meghan said...

Thank you for posting such wonderful pictures! I have been wondering about you guys and anxiously awaiting more pics! It looks like you all are doing well. Especially Miss Kate. Call me if you need anything!

Em said...

Congratulations! I can't believe you already had them. They are adorable, and Julie you look great! I can't believe how big Kate is getting...and look at that hair!

Raquel said...

aw those pics are soo sweet. brings back memories. do they not have them in a open crib together?

Audrey said...

Your boys are so beautiful Julie, I'm so glad we got to meet them, I just love my little nephews. And that picture of them together with their arms around each other is so precious. What a blessing. You look amazing and are such a positive, happy person, I just love being around you. I'm so glad you're all doing so well.

leslie mae said...

Julie!! What sweet babies you have!!! Oh my goodness! And your little princess is absolutely darling!

You look FABULOUS by the way!!!!