Monday, March 2, 2009

Funny Day Monday

So funny--as I was leaving the hospital, there are some tracks. The person in front of me (this car) couldn't decide whether to go or not when the rail was coming down. They inched forward, just enough for the bar to rest on their car! I could not believe it! And they just sat there with the bar on their car until they went up. I don't know if they were older people (there was a handicapped sticker on the car) or what the story was, but it was hilarious!!
Kate has decided during this past week that she is done with cribs. She has been put to bed in pack'n'plays and kept climbing out. Then, Saturday night, after we put Kate to bed, she comes walking down the hall! It was pretty darn funny! So for now, we put a queen size mattress from downstairs in her room.

We got our new van too! We got it a week ago and we are loving it!

I got a couple sweet pictures of the boys--I love these little guys!

This was not posed!
Kate with her cousins, she loved playing!
Not the best picture, but this is the last picture with the precious Civic. We also sold it last week.

14 comments:

Jessica said...

That is hilarious about that car - I would have been laughing and asking "what the heck"?!
I absolutely LOVE that picture of your two boys with one arm wrapped around the other. How sweet! You should get that in a frame for sure!

daegan said...

i'm so happy you are posting! it's great to see pictures and to hear how things are going. your boys are so sweet!

Heidi and Matt said...

Your boys are adorable! Thanks for the updates! I hate parting with cars too.
I bet Kate seems like such a big girl now!!

Melissa said...

Great post! I laughed, I cried, I think I might have peed a bit too. ;) Your van is awesome! It is so stylish looking, not that the civic won't be remembered as a great car though...

Your children are wonderful. I can't believe Kate can get out of a pack n' play, she is so funny.

I LOVE that picture of the twins with the arm around, how sweet!

Love your posts!

Garth and Alicia said...

Ahhh. The civic...nice van though! Congrats on getting that addition! I can't wait to see Kate and the tiny boys. They are so sweet. I bet Kate is getting so big. And the boys are sure growing fast too!

Brian and Elise said...

What sweet boys! That is precious. That is a nice van too. Did you go with a Sienna? I'm sure you will love it! I hope the boys continue to do well. Good luck!

Brenda said...

Happy new car!! Cute family.

BECKY said...

I'm so glad you got a picture of the bar on top of their car.... HILARIOUS! Thank goodness they didn't get hit! And congrats on the van!

staci baker said...

I love the van. I'm so glad you've got it now! And the picture of the boys together is so precious. I've always heard about twins having a connection and knowing when each other is around, etc. type of thing. Looks like they're going to be buds! Thanks for the update!

Raquel said...

your boys are so cute!! just wait you'll get more of them cuddling together. its adorable. mine will hold hands in their high chairs. its cute.

Unknown said...

You sure make some cute kids! Those two boys are adorable. How funny about Kate walking out of her room after you put her to bed in a crib. I would be very surprised if Jay did that! He's still in his... I keep wondering when he'll figure a way out of it :)

Beard Family said...

I love that picture of your baby's arm around his brother. How sweet!

Audrey said...

You're going to love your new van! And I can't believe Kate is getting out of bed, I'm so glad Abbey hasn't learned that one yet. Abbey has been asking, "Where Kate? I wanna play Kate." ever since we got home. It's so cute.

Sheri said...

Yay! I'm so glad that you updated your blog! I've been wondering about you guys and the boys. Congrats on the new van! The boys are so sweet, I wish I could see them! Kate is so funny with the stickers on Grandpa, and I love that she makes bread with you. Too cute!