Monday, November 16, 2009

Halloween

I have been SO excited about this Halloween ever since we found out we were having twins. We did Alice in Wonderland. Jeff was the Mad Hatter, I was the Queen of Hearts, Kate was Alice, Scott and Austin were Tweedlee and Tweedledum (Austin in blue on the right, Scott in red in the left).

Kate and Austin

Scott
Austin
Scott, Kate, Austin
We went trick or treating at Jeff's work, to a party with some friends, then trick or treating (just Kate), so we got a lot of use out of the costumes! I'm already thinking of ideas for next year...

5 comments:

Raquel said...

too cute

BECKY said...

Big fan. :)

VoNique said...

How adorable! So cute!

malewis said...

You have the best imagination of the family! Julie loves parties!

Taryn said...

that's so cute!! Enjoy theme dressing...it doesn't last long enough, once Kate gets older and decides she doesn't want to be what you thought up! I begged and begged my kids to be what I wanted this year...I was out numbered!