Sunday, November 22, 2009

A trip to the aquarium

I have been getting more and more brave about going on outings. The kids love it and when we get home, all three crash so I get a break for a while, so I love it too! I like the aquarium though, they have a few fun things there, and the price is pretty reasonable, especially for a season pass!



Kate loves playing with her brothers. She has recently started calling them her kids. Pretty precious. This is Scott

We have started bathing the three kids together. They seem to like it pretty well. Scott and Kate LOVE the bath. Austin is just content with it.

Scott Austin

6 comments:

Brenda said...

What a cute bunch of kids! I'm glad you feel like you can venture out with them, they must be well behaved kids!

Taryn said...

that's such a fun pic of them all in the bath!

Rach said...

So cute! You sure have your hands full...but you are the most capable person I know. You can do anything.
Why don't you guys move out here by us? (I just had to throw that in there, cause I have in all my other comments!)

BECKY said...

So fun! And congrats to Jeff, I hope he did great!

malewis said...

Congratulations on being brave enough to take all three on outings. You are either very brave and energetic or very tired of being stuck at home ( or a little of both). You are amazing!

staci baker said...

Hey, I've heard about this aquarium in SL. You need to tell me about it so we can go there when I come again sometime. We're excited to Kate and her kids in just a few days!