Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Starburst

Kate got a pack of Starburst today. She was so nice to share with everybody and even put one aside to share with Jeff when he got home. It sat on the counter all night. I didn't know it was for him and asked if I could have it, but Kate told me, "No, that's for Daddy."


We went on a little walk, came home and Kate picked up that last Starburst and started unwrapping it. I asked her if it was for Daddy. Kate said, "I don't think he wants it anymore." I love that little Kate



We have been loving walks, the whole family. The boys love getting out, and Kate is becoming a little master on her bike. We went two miles tonight and would have gone more if it wasn't dark. It is so nice! She has really come a long way this summer.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

hehehe I love Kate! I think I did that once with a candy bar from Grandma Florence. Kids are the best.

Julie Knowlton said...

I just love that little Kate! She is already smarter than I am. And cuter.

Please tell your twins hello from their buddy Beau!

Jamie said...

I love that little Kate too. She's a sweetheart.

I need a good book. Any suggestions? Something easy.

And I don't know when we'll be around on Saturday. We actually sold our tickets to the game because Mike doesn't get home until shortly before it starts. I know, we're lame.

Let's get together again. I promise I won't be Debbie Downer this time.

MishMyBelle said...

Julie! Your family is so grown up. Kate looks so much like you! I can't get over how old your boys are now. I especially enjoyed the pics of them in their church suits! I miss you and hope to see you SOON!

Beth said...

What a funny story! Love it! Love that cute personality!

staci baker said...

Cute Kate. That's good that she held on that long without eating it. Sounds like you are enjoying the nice weather outside like we are. And you've talked me into trying to read Emma. I'll put it on my list of books to read when I start reading again. Right now sleep is too important. ;) Mockingjay is at the top of the list. Have you read that one yet?

Leslie said...

Such a cute little story! I even had to tell Adam about it because I thought it was so funny.