Monday, May 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Kate!

Some Kate Funnies:


(While in the car)
Kate: Mom, I have the toots. That's why it doesn't smell very good in here.

(Another time in the car)
Kate: I'm not very good at right and left, but I'm really good at straight!

(A line of Kate's prayer tonight)
Kate: "And please bless mommy to not say any more bad words."

Kate LOVES babies. She wants a little sister (or brother so bad). I just tell her for now, she'll have to get her fix with other babies!
For her birthday, she got breakfast in bed. She was so excited about it!


Kate loving Grandma Lewis
Kate had a little birthday party with her brothers and some cousins and a Bounce Place. They had a great time!



Kate loving Grandpa Lewis

Kate is constantly getting "tiger rides" from daddy

This is a few days after the birthday, but this is Kate for her dance pictures. My sister Melissa did her hair. This picture really doesn't do it justice!!

I loved this one!

We love our little Katie Girl so much. She brings us so much happiness. Kate is so much like Jeff it makes me laugh all the time. She is very meticulous in the funniest things. These days Kate also loves wearing little stick on earrings. She also likes dressing up, but doesn't have to be wearing a princess dress all the time. She loves running around outside. She LOVES playing babies and is always trying to rope in Austin or Scott to play with her (although Scott is usually the one that does). Kate LOVES to sing and also make up her own songs to sing. Here is a sample:

Don't hit or you'll go in time out, Don't bite or you'll be in trouble, (I can't remember the rest)

Happy Birthday Kate, I love you and I'm so happy I have you!

6 comments:

BECKY said...

so cute! love the picture of her in her dance costume!

staci baker said...

Oh, Kate! She melts my heart! She is the sweetest thing, and I just can't imagine her ever doing anything wrong! I especially love the tooting comment she made, and I also love the 2nd dance pose. What a fun little girl, and a fun post.

Allison said...

Those dress up pictures are so precious!

::: daegan ::: said...

OHHHHHHHHH i love that last picture! it is the best! happy birthday kate!!! you are one lucky gal to have the mommy you do! xoxo.

Melissa said...

I love her, I miss her already. We had so much fun with you guys!

Julie Knowlton said...

Happy Birthday Kate! She is so cute. And now after reading those comments I love her even more. Her dance pose pictures are darling! :)