Friday, July 22, 2011

Happy 4th of July

We had such a nice Independence Day weekend. We went up to Idaho Falls and spent the weekend with family and had such a great time! My brother and his family were nice enough to put us up for the weekend. I watched my first episode of Glee and I loved it! We played a little Wizard (so so fun) and just got to visit. I love my family so much. We're all different, but accept and love each other the way we are. I feel so lucky to be part of it!


We came home on the 4th and did fireworks with our neighbors. It was a lot of fun! This is Scott. He loved!!

Austin

We did a bunch of sparklers, but Scott never participated. Finally, near the end he did. I looked away for a second and next thing I knew, he was running full speed at Jeff and threw his sparkler on Jeff. You can see the evidence on Jeff's shirt. So funny!! (There were no skin burns)

My brother built this awesome teeter totter--the kids loved it!!

Austin Scott


The boys shared a bed, I had to take a picture (Austin Scott)
Grandma Packer treated all the kids to lots of carousel rides in Rexburg. I went on it as a kid, so that was so fun!

Kate and Sasha buddied up all weekend


Brian brought these suckers, we were so happy about it. (Scott)

Austin

Austin

Scott

Splash park


Scott

Such a fun one, loved spending time with the family and seeing the kids play!

9 comments:

Melissa said...

Memories are so fun, I loved all the pictures!

Michael Neider said...

Sorry about your shirt jeff. I can tell you're bugged and rightly so - that shirt is almost 12 years old now. I guess you will have to fork over 5 dollars for a new shirt this year.

staci baker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
staci baker said...

Oops. That was me above there. What I was going to say was...Fun! I love 4th of July in Idaho! And you got so many good close-up shots of the boys. They are growing up way too fast! Good thing we're going to be seeing you all very soon. Can't wait! Thanks for sharing the fun pics! And I love that picture of Kate on the seesaw. I think I saw this all of the time, but she is just the sweetest little thing!

Angie said...

Fun pictures! We had such a great time! We should make it a tradition,!!!!

AmyB said...

How fun! We love hanging out with cousins too. Jeff's shirt is a crack up!

Karin said...

What fun!

Sara said...

Were you guys at the spray park on the fourth? We were there that day too....just not at the spray park, but there at the park. Cute pics!

Anonymous said...

I've been to that splash park!! And the carousel place. :)