Saturday, June 25, 2011

Happy Anniversary

We actually had company this year for our anniversary, so we didn't go out on our anniversary, but Jeff did get me the best present ever--tickets to see Les Miserables for this last weekend. I read the book when I was younger and have always LOVED the music, so I was so excited!

First, we went to dinner downtown, then walked around for about an hour, then went to the show. It was such a nice night! And the show was great--it did not disappoint, thanks Jeffrey Scott! I love you!

6 comments:

Em said...

Julie! I have been loving all this blogging! You look so great. How lucky are you to get to see Les Miserables? P.S. Im so bummed I didnt get to see you at the derby on Saturday. That might have made my whole summer!!

Jamie said...

You two look so good! I'm still dying over how cute your hair is. How did you do it?

staci baker said...

What a GOOD LOOKING couple! I love your hair like that. I also caught up on your posts. Love the Memorial Day and other pics of the kids. I'm kind of relieved to see that my kids aren't the only ones that have bitten! Not too long and we'll see you. Hooray!

BECKY said...

loved your "starved for attention" comment :)
p.s. you look hot in your anni pfoto!

AmyB said...

I thought I had already commented on this post but I guess not! What a fun hot date! Congrats you two! I remember your American Goth engagement photo like it was yesterday! WE are looking at a trip maybe in December. It was not in the cards this summer. We would love to see you when we come.

charly said...

You look so adorable! Congratulations!!!