Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Two Buddies

Austin and Scott have gotten to be such buddies the past few months, I feel like I always mention this, but I love it so much.  One of my favorite things as a mom is seeing these two boys playing together--interacting, talking, and pretending.

These boys love trains--anything Thomas.  We set up train tracks a lot and they'll play forever on them.  They always each have very long trains (and sometimes have a hard time dividing them up) (Austin left, Scott right--Austin always has Thomas, Scott always has Percy)
 These boys LOVE riding bikes (or any toy outside)  They both love to be outside. (Austin left, Scott right)
 Both also LOVE legos and get them out pretty much every day and usually do just this--hook together as many cars together as they can and drive them around.  They usually like to put lots of people and animals and blocks on them too.  (Austin back, Scott front)
Also, please note Scott's shorts--they are on backwards.  Both dress themselves these days, so shorts on backwards are a very common occurrence--I'd say at least once a day with how many times they go to the bathroom.  If I was a really good mom, I'd make them change, but I just laugh, it looks so funny!!

These boys have just gotten so easy.  We look back to what we were doing 3 and even 2 years ago and we know we are on some serious relax time.  I LOVE these ages, they're so dang cute and fun.

1 comments:

BECKY said...

cutest post!