Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Principal's Pride

Each week, a teacher picks out a student from her class who has been excelling at something and they get Principal's Pride.  Kate has been wanting this for the whole school year and always works so hard.  I'm proud of her though, she didn't bug her teacher, just kept working along.  

I go and help in her class on Mondays (the day they announce Principal's Pride) and I was there when she got it.  She didn't even have to say anything, she just showed me the envelope and gave me a big hug.  I think we both had tears in our eyes.  

This was Kate's project she did for Principal's Pride.

This is Kate's principal, presenting her with her award.

These are all the students in the school that got Principal's Pride that day.


We sure are proud of you Katie Girl!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Awww, made me tear up. She is so adorable. Just a sweet good little girl. I would vote for her every monday!

Melissa said...

Awww, made me tear up. She is so adorable. Just a sweet good little girl. I would vote for her every monday!