Tuesday, January 29, 2008

ABC's

Attached or single: Happily attached
Best Friend: Jeffrey and my sisters
Cake or Pie: Cake, but some pies come really close
Day of Choice: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
Essential Item: I hate to say it, and it makes me sound valley-girlish, but cell phone
Favorite Color: Spring colors, like green, yellow, and blue
Gummy Bears or Worms: Ooo, I like them both, but maybe worms.
Hometown: Idaho

Indulgences: Eating as much as I want. I love that I can do that right now while I'm nursing a big eater! (same as you Staci!)
January or July: Definitely July, especially here with the inversion--except July is so hot, so maybe neither
Kids: Kate Olivia--10 months tomorrow

Life is incomplete without: Family and Friends
Marriage Date: April
Number of Siblings: Seven (Rachel, Whitney, Melissa, Alicia, Robert, Brian, Jake)
Oranges or Apples: Oranges, which is sad since we have an apple tree
Phobias: Spiders, I cannot stand them!
Quote: The one by Nelson Mandela that is pretty long, but basically says "Who are you not to be beautiful, wonderful, and amazing?"
Reasons to Smile: Jeff, when a real woman-power song comes on that he can't stand and he starts dancing all woman-powerish. I love it
Season: I love all the seasons, but I think winter should be done after Christmas.
Tag Others: Melissa, Jamie, and Audrey
Unknown Fact About Me: Sometimes I go too far and get myself in trouble
Vegetarian or Meat-eater: I love meat
Worst Habit: Just take a look at my fingernails--it is my New Years Resolution every year!
Xrays: Once when I broke my arm rollerblading down a hill--so scary!
Your Favorite Food: I like about anything, but a new favorite is this Chicken Tortilla Soup from Rachel Ray--it is so good!
Zodiac: Aquarius

6 comments:

Jamie said...

LOL!!! I'm so glad you and Jeff are finally taking the big jump and 'consummating your marriage'. We wish you all the best and hope everything goes well. Valentine's Day is a good choice.
I'm sure Mike will be thrilled he got his due credit on your 'Snow Wall' blog. He was so disappointed someone else was getting credit for his 14-yr-old ways.

Van Pelt said...

Holy Cow! We finally found you guys! It has been waaaaay too long! You guys changed your number then your voice mail with your new number accidentally got deleted, then we changed our numbers and moved... Anyway, I got a little bit of an update on how you've been just by looking at your blog (congrats on the baby)... otherwise, how have you been?! I can't figure out a normal way to get a hold of you guys other than posting on your blog, but shoot us an email at smcphie@gmail.com and we'll get back in touch!

Much Love,
The McPhies

staci baker said...

Loved it! Thanks!

staci baker said...

P.S. I've gotta see Jeffy doing this woman power dance! I can only imagine, and it makes me laugh just thinking about it!

BECKY said...

Yeah, the power woman dance... I think we need a ward talent show...

Unknown said...

I like the ABC's. It's always fun to find out a little more about a person. I definitely want to try the Rachel Ray Tortilla Soup. Sounds so good for winter time! I too am all about the food.