Thursday, January 10, 2008

Christmas

This is Christmas morning up in Idaho. Kate got a glow-worm from Aunt Alicia (that is what I always wanted when I was little!) It is fun to see your baby get what you wanted! We had a great time up there. It is such a cozy house and fun to be home again!

We had Christmas back at our house on the 27th, and as expected, Kate loved the wrapping paper. She actually was kind of interested in her presents, that was fun to see!

We played our new game called "Would you Rather" and it was pretty fun. I was supposed to do a handstand during the next 2 people's turns (I lasted about 10 seconds). I didn't realize how hard it is! I used to do them all the time when I was younger! It was pretty funny!


All in all, it was a great Christmas break! We got to see all of our parents because Melissa had her baby! Teagan came 3 1/2 weeks early! It was pretty exciting! He weighed 7 lbs 2 oz (I think).

2 comments:

Tanya said...

What cute pictures! I remember Glow Worms!

BECKY said...

Nice handstand... I'm very impressed.