Tuesday, February 12, 2008

House Project

Last fall, we noticed water pooling up in the basement floor. We had the plumber come and check it out and he put a camera down the pipe and found out we had serious holes in our pipe under the concrete. They quoted us between 2 and $3000! So we talked to my dad and luckily he agreed to come help us. We hired people to take the concrete out and ended up doing it all for $420! Now that is a good feeling and even better to have it done this last week. The house projects seem to be never ending!


4 comments:

Melissa said...

You are such a saver! Happy Valentines Day!!!! Zac won't get his present until tommorow, they wanted me to repay for it to get it overnighted. I should forward you the emails we had back in forth, NEVER DEAL WITH BIOVERE! Zac has forgiven me, luckily, for the second holiday in a row. Enjoy your day!

staci baker said...

Ugh! That's something we haven't had to deal with yet being renters. I don't look forward to it! I'm so glad you saved so much money!

Unknown said...

Wow! That was a lot of money to save. So smart. Hope you had a good Valentines. We need more pictures of that beautiful little baby girl :)

Jamie said...

Don't you just LOVE house projects? I'm so impressed you got it done for so much cheaper than the guy quoted you. Mike would be proud!
It was so fun to see you guys at the game the other night I'm sorry I was zero fun.