Sunday, May 31, 2009

Farewell Barbecue

We had a barbecue because the Salmons are moving. It was so fun to get together--whenever we do, I always think we need to do it more often.

You knew this was going to be a good one Mike!
What a good daddy--and look at those luscious lips!
I loved this! All the kids just love Jadee!
I have been looking forward to this. Remember the post a few months back with all the pregnant girls. well here is the fruit of our labors. They all were going to be boys, but Gracie ended up being a girl...for all the boys to fight over.
I love this one too!
It was a great time! Lots of laughs, ice cream cones leftover for Jeff and I throughout the yard, and much more. Thanks again everyone for coming! We'll miss you Bryant and Meredith!

4 comments:

Garth and Alicia said...

How fun! I love summer time! All those babies are adorable! Your boys fit right in! Premies? What?

Nate and Marcie said...

We had so much fun, thanks for hosting us all! I love the pictures of the babies, especially Gracie between your boys. I think between Carson & Kate, and Gracie & the boys we have a good shot at being in laws together! :)

Melissa said...

Sounds so fun! BBQs are the best! I always think the boys look alike in pictures, but when you put them in the middle of a bunch of other babies you can really see how identical they are! CRAZY, you have twins!

Jeff's lips...hehehe

Children climbing on that guy...awesome picture

Seeing you in a couple hours...priceless

:)

BECKY said...

HOW FUN that you have the picture of all of the boys!!! (and girl! ha!) I remember the math equation you did and everything... so fun that you all got together! Wow, the boys are getting big and their faces are getting cuter and cuter!