Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Things that make me smile...

I love how Kate loves her two babies, carries them around, burps them, and has to have them to sleep with (along with her puppy, bear and extra blankets).
I love how Kate helps these sweet babies, she is always sticking binkies in. Sometimes when I shower, I have her check on the babies and totally trust her, is this crazy?
Peaches. You might have to click and enlarge, but we have lots of peaches growing, I LOVE PEACHES!!
These 3 sweet kids. The boys are starting to get more alert and I love it. Crazy that we have 3 kids, but I feel so blessed to have them all here safe and sound.

8 comments:

Nate and Marcie said...

Kate is so cute, she and Carson should get together with all of their babies and animals and have a family, oh wait we already planned their future marriage and family. 3 & 2 years old might be a little young, though.

Audrey said...

Kate is such a sweetie, she's going to be an awesome babysitter for you. And I'm so jealous of the peaches, I need a peach tree so bad! We got your announcement today, the pictures were beautiful, I'm so glad you did that!

Melissa said...

I am so jealous of the peaches. and I don't think you're crazy for trusting Kate, she is a gem. Can't wait to see ya in a couple hours. ;)

Woolstenhulme-4-ever said...

They are so cute, crazy what you will do to get a shower!

BECKY said...

They are getting alert! How fun to see their eyes open and looking around. And Kate is one hot mama with those snow boots!!! I love your family.

Sheri said...

Wow! That is amazing that Kate is so good with the boys! When Talia was barely 2 and Braden was a newborn, we couldn't turn our backs or she'd be holding him by the neck or have him flipped over in his car seat. What a good girl little Kate is! Fun pictures! It's nice to take a minute and remember the simple things in life that bring us joy! You inspired me!

Tanya said...

Cute pictures! I love the peach tree too!

staci baker said...

No, I don't think that's crazy to ask Kate to help. What a good little helper! And I love how positive you are in your posts.