Friday, December 18, 2009

A couple more things

Kate and Scott

Since I did my last post, I keep remembering more things:
Kate and poop
Me: Kate, did you have a poo poo?
Kate: Yes, but I'm still working on it

Me: Wow Kate, you had a big poo poo
Kate: Yeah it's HUGE (she says this with a squeal on Huge)

Kate: Mom, I just peed on my poop

I think she might be ready to start potty training. I feel my first New Year's Resolution coming on...

Also, is weighing in at about 28 pounds.

Scott
Is scooting around, but only backwards, it's pretty funny

Is starting to feed himself--cheerios, corn, etc.

Is weighing in about 19 pounds
Austin left Scott right
Austin
Is becoming a momma's boy, I don't know what to do, he's the first of the three to have stranger anxiety. I can't lie, part of me loves that he wants me, but I'm trying not to feed it!

Scoots all around the room, he is all over, but also only backwards. He is also starting to rock, he is going to be crawling any day (or week, I guess you never know)

Is feeding himself--crackers, corn, etc.
Is weighing in about 18 pounds
Austin on Jeff, Scott on floor

9 comments:

Garth and Alicia said...

So cute. Your boys are catching Kate on weight! I just want to kiss them all.

Melissa said...

I Love Kate and Poop!!! Still laughing. :) I can't believe the boys will be crawling soon! CRAZY!

Brenda said...

Gotta love the toddler poopie talk :)

Angie said...

Adorable! Your kiddos are so cute.

Brian and Elise said...

They are so cute Julie! We can't wait to see all of you soon.

BECKY said...

Ah the good times with three adorable chillins!!!

daegan said...

i LOVE you and your little family! keep posting those things. i sure try to remember things that i think i'll never forget... but always do. i wonder what's up with all the scratching? domino does that too! she loves fabric and patterns especially... scratch, scratch, scratch. thanks for the christmas card too! it's up in my kitchen! xoxo

Jamie said...

All those pictures are so, so darling! Seriously.

So sad we missed all the fun at the party the other night. Boo.

staci baker said...

So funny! Kate and her poop...You're right--she's probably ready for the potty! Cute post. I love hearing about those little numskels.