Sunday, December 11, 2011

Halloween and getting ready for Halloween

I just found this great little program to blog through on my computer, so I may be blogging more! By way of starting to try and catch up—here is Halloween. Austin is the green dragon, Scott is the blue monster, Kate was Sleeping Beauty. A and S were NOT excited about their costumes, but right at Halloween, they surprised me and put them on. That moment always seems to come when they find out candy is involved.
We also decided to decorate pumpkins this year. At one point, I had pictures from the pumpkin patch we went to pick out pumpkins, but I’m not sure where they are. Anyway, we got these potato head kits and are huge fans. I think they look so cute and very clean!

104

IMG_7125

IMG_7129

IMG_7126

IMG_7132

IMG_7137

IMG_7143
True to form, I think it took us about 2 hours to visit about 10 houses in the neighborhood, but at least the kids had a great time!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute! I love your little kiddies!

Beth said...

Fun and cute and great memories!

Angie said...

Love the costumes!