Thursday, February 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Scott! Happy Birthday Austin!

We had SUCH a fun day (and as my mom recently confessed to feeling the same when we were little, it’s sure nice when they‘re over, we were all exhausted!!)
We thought about taking the kids to Disneyland, but realized Jungle Jims is basically the same thing.
080
Austin in the blue
081
We all loved bumper cars and the kids really caught on this time!082
083
Scott wanted to drive himself.084
088
089
096
They all loved the rockets and wanted to go again and again.108
109
114
I think the very favorite ride though was the roller coaster. It makes me so sick, so I didn’t go, but they went alone just fine!115
116
118
It was so entertaining, it made Jeff and I laugh til I cried!120
126
128
131
Now, why didn’t I think of that?133
135
139
158
Jeff and I broke out our mad cake making skills and each made one of the cakes. I was kind of impressed, I thought they turned out fun. Both Austin and Scott were so excited about them!
160
165
One present was a ramp. It was fun, but I wish it was bigger!169
170
171
Scott on the green, Austin on the blue.173
I forgot to take more pictures, but Gma and Gpa D gave Austin finger paints so all three loved that. This is Austin.176
Scott seeing his cake, and blowing out his candles. He loves these cars!
180
183
185
Austin was SO excited. He took about 45 minutes to finish what was in his mouth (he really held the food in his mouth that long and just didn’t swallow) Anyway, by the time it was his turn, he was very happy!
188
193
We had such a fun day and did so much! Happy Birthday sweet Austin! Happy Birthday sweet Scott!

3 comments:

BECKY said...

SUCH cute pics!!!

Melissa said...

That looks so fun! They are looking so big, I want to go to that place, that looks like a party!

Leslie said...

Wow, lots of birthdays at the same time. Happy Birthday to your boys and to you. You are such a fun mom!