Saturday, February 11, 2012

Katie Lady

Has recently started loving having pictures taken of herself, and posing.
210
Kate still loves writing, school, and has recently started reading short books. She loves it so much and wants to read to me often. It makes me so happy, I hope she loves reading as much as I do!003
This is not an uncommon picture for her, she is such a good little mother. The other day, I was so tired, so I took a nap, but she stayed up and agreed to play quietly. Well, when I woke up a while later, she was cuddling Scott on the couch so she didn’t wake me up. It was pretty comical because Scott is only about 3 lbs less.
016
028
067
She was so excited to help decorate for A and S’s birthday, Kate loves a good party! We went to the store and got balloons and she helped decide how to decorate.
She is starting to enjoy dance (she wanted to quit for a while) and LOVES preschool. She recently learned the days of the week and loves to talk about what day it is, what happens on which day, which day comes next, etc.
Kate is such a joy for us, so happy to have my little buddy!

5 comments:

Sara said...

So, I had so much fun catching up on your blog. Your kids are beyond adorable!! Loved the "stinky bum" post! You guys are such a cute family!!

Melissa said...

I love that she holds the boys, what a little dear. Send her to our house to teach Teagan the alphabet, i 've lost interest. :-)

staci baker said...

What a cute girl! I loved reading about the birthday bash and about the boys, too. Sounds like fun at Jungle Jims. I can just imagine you and Jeff laughing at the kids as they circled around on that fast twirly ride. I always say this, but was fun to read about them all so I could get to know about them better! Cute kiddos!

Alisha said...

It is one of the sweetest things, to have your child read to you.

BECKY said...

thanks for your comment! Laurie told me that she ran into you!
I agree, she IS darling. She amazes me with her cuteness. But when she screams a lot of the day, you just get a little ragged... I'm sure you've been there. :)