Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My Quirks

Well, I am going to try to think of some for myself, it is hard because all of the weird things I do, I think are normal. Jeff's are so much easier, I didn't even have to think, so here are mine (and just to warn you, some may not qualify as a quirk):

1. I like to have a clean kitchen (even if no other room in the house is clean). I can't relax. For example, after dinner, I can't have dessert until the kitchen is clean. I just don't enjoy it. I also hate to wake up and have to clean from the day before.

2. I like to wave at everyone that goes by whether I know them or not, it is just a habit, probably from living in a small town

3. I wash my face with one hand. I don't want both hands to get wet.

4. I love tape. I like to pull off a piece and put it on my lips and pull it off, it feels really cool, you should try it if you haven't.

5. I like to have things in their place--cupboards shut, chairs pushed in etc. The funny thing is I didn't realize this until I noticed Kate doing this.

6. I pace when I am on the phone--I need something else to do at the same time. I like to make patterns as I am talking, like hopping from tile to tile, no cracks, or trying to step from different pattern to pattern. Or if I am not pacing, I like to sit on my quilt and see how many jumps (with my mind) I can do without touching the same square.

I am not sure if these qualify as quirks, but this was all I could think of! I must be really boring! Maybe my family could say more!

5 comments:

daegan said...

i have never heard or seen anyone wash their face with one hand! ha! that's great.

Brenda said...

I love the face washing with one hand also! Funny. That is definitely a quirk!!

staci baker said...

Those were great! I have to have a clean kitchen, too! And I love the one about making patterns while you talk. That totally makes sense of a mathematician--always making logical patterns!

Woolstenhulme-4-ever said...

Ha Ha that was so much fun to read I love people's quirks! It is funny how you know your husband's much better than your own!! Love Kort

BECKY said...

I loved these! Especially the tape one... hilarious!