Wednesday, January 7, 2009

28 1/2 weeks

Well, what a good feeling! I am all caught up posting through all of Christmas, enjoy those long posts. And Brenda, you ask, you get. I have been meaning to post pictures of myself, but kept forgetting--or just being lazy.

This first one is actually from 27 weeks.
This one if from today--28 1/2 weeks. Funny that I look bigger at 27 weeks, must be the tight shirt. I wore a shirt yesterday that made me look about 43 weeks and decided against taking a picture in it.
I think I am pretty close to where I was when I had Kate. I have another Dr. Appointment on Friday, then on Tuesday (with different departments) and then my bimonthly appointments start up. I am definitely getting closer, but still have a little ways to go.

8 comments:

Paul and Aubrey Young said...

You look so good! I love seeing pictures! Keep them coming..

daegan said...

WOO WOO (whistle). you look GREAT! you are definitely prego. i can't wait to see how everything goes!!!

Brenda said...

You look b-e-a-utiful!! Thanks for posting. Your hair is cute. What I want to know is how many people say, "When are you due?!?" I was at Fred Meyer one time and a lady was pregnant with twins and I heard several people ask her when she was due(she still had six or so weeks left) she seemed to be pretty annoyed. Does this happen to you? If so, are you annoyed by it?

Clarissa Meegan said...

I think about you often. I think anyone who can handle being pregnant with twins deserves to be showered with praise. You look great!

Mer said...

Julie, you seriously do look great! If anyone can handle having an almost 2 year-old and being pregnant with twins, it is definitely you. It looks like you guys had a great Christmas, yay! We just moved to Lehi and are almost all settled in, and as soon as we get the last few things put away we'll have to have everyone over!

staci baker said...

Wow, Julie. You're looking so good! Still all tummy.

Melissa said...

Hey Julie, I just read your comment on Daegan's blog about a blessing outfit.

You are welcome to use Teagans. His is the one that deseret book sells, it is pretty cute! Just let me know

Audrey said...

Julie, you look adorable! I'm so sad that I've never seen you pregnant with your twins in person, you're just so cute! And I can't believe you're almost there, your little guys are going to be so cute.