Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas in California

We had the best time down in California and I dare say that good times were had by all

Kate loves Grandma's wonder blocks! She is really into building stuff and these are so fun!
Kate and Teagan loved taking baths together--I just can't resist these cute bath pictures.

We played a little white elephant with our family and some good neighbor friends. This was one of my favorite presents. Notice the brand name of these "napkins." (you might have to click on the picture)
Another favorite--my mom got a durag (not sure how to spell), but it was pretty great!
This was Jeff's present, he was going to wear it, but thought it might fit Kate better. I think Kate is going to be a natural born cheerleader!
We went to some of my mom's family friend's for Christmas Eve and there were only three little kids. Kate was Mary--I LOVE this picture! It was definitely an interesting nativity scene with three toddlers playing the parts!
This was the present Kate picked, she got pretty good at unwrapping presents by the end.
And this is the actual Christmas morning. We all got presents from my grandma Packer--knitted wash cloths and we love them!
These two loved Grandma. They followed her everywhere!
Kate sporting her hot new shoes.
I love this picture! Melissa was very exciteD!
Classic! I hope you aren't mad at me for putting this one on!
Whitney got her Barney toy from childhood, and the joy on her face says it all.
Bad picture with the glare, but such a fun present--Jeff got some poker chips! We loved playing Texas Hold'em there.

We just had a great Christmas break! Good times were had by all. Thanks mom!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! It's great to see all of you girls again :) Where are the photos of you? I need tummy pics that I can see. How are the boys doing anyhow?

staci baker said...

Fun! My favorite picture is Kate as Mary. SO CUTE!

Garth and Alicia said...

Julie! I love getting caught up on your blog. All the pictures are so fun to look at. Kate is truly darling. She is totally growing some beatiful golden locks! It seems like so long since we've seen eachother when I look at the pics! I'm so gratefull for the blogs.