Saturday, January 10, 2009

Funny things about this pregnancy

  • I can't eat enough food--there are literally not enough hours in the day. I even have to use the night and have been getting on this awesome schedule where I wake up at 3:30-4 AM and have to eat. So, if you need someone to talk to, you know I am up.
  • Same with water, I am constantly thirsty. I can't figure it out because my pee is pretty much clear, but I am still so thirsty!
  • My shirts haven't fit for a while--hopefully I'm not giving too many people a nice shot of my pregnant belly.
  • A trip to the grocery store is exhausting--it knocks me out for the day.
  • I am now measuring about 36 cm (they usually correspond with how many weeks you are)
  • I am dilated to a 1 1/2 cm and 50% effaced--this isn't what I would call hilarious. At this point, 32 weeks is sounding like a good goal!

0 comments: