Monday, June 15, 2009

Baby Blessing

The baby blessing was so nice. Jeff did such an awesome job. He really puts a lot of thought into what he says and I appreciate it! Our kids are lucky to have such a good dad! We had a lot of support for the blessing. My mom came, and a lot of support from Idaho. We also had all our family here in Utah come, we appreciated all the support!

My mom and the boys
Our first family picture! Hopefully we will get a more professional one soon!
My sister that came from Idaho with her little boy--so stylish!
Jeff's parents holding the boys.
My dad holding the boys.
My dad and stepmom holding the boys.
Austin's only picture by himself. Poor kid, this is how life is going to be a lot!
Scott's only picture by himself--same sad story as Austin!

After everyone left, back to real life.
It was just such a special day though. The boys looked so handsome and were so sweet. And I wish I had a picture of Kate because she was looking pretty darn precious too. I loved it.

13 comments:

Meghan said...

What a great time for you! Those boys look so happy and healthy. They have gotten SO BIG! I love their smiles!

Melissa said...

Their only single pictures were SO cute, they are so smiley and happy, in the photos at least...:)

i love kate's pigtales and I also love your bright blue shirt, it is so flattering on you!

BECKY said...

So I know they're identical and all... but still! THEY LOOK SO MUCH ALIKE! It's crazy and so fun! It's fun to see their different faces and smiles in the pictures. I love the nice family pic, but I love the "realistic" one too... "we are a happy family"!!

Jamie said...

I can't believe I still haven't seen those babes in person. Wow, they are adorable. And you look great!

Aren't baby blessings the best? Such a special day. How fun that you get twice the fun.

Angie said...

Cute cute pics!

MishMyBelle said...

What a special day! Those are very sweet pictures, Julie. I am glad you had so much family support! I hope you are doing well!

Mer said...

Julie, you look so great in all those pictures. Well, everyone does, the babies and Kate are incredibly cute, but I just think you look so pretty and happy. Bry gets nervous before having to bless one baby in front of a crowd, props to Jeff for doing two.

Raquel said...

they are so cute!!! i noticed 99% of my pics were of them together so i started making an effort to do seperate pics as well.

Garth and Alicia said...

I agree-Julie you do look so good. Can't wait to see you all again in just a short little while! (thanks so posting me! and saying I'm stylish!) Love you!

staci baker said...

Cute! I love how you had them wearing different outfits to make them each unique. I'm glad it was a special day with lots of support. I wish we could've been there!

Beard Family said...

They look so handsome. I can't believe how big they have gotten!

Angie said...

Those boys are so handsome!! What a great day for your family!! They are looking good and healthy!! What a blessing!!

Sheri said...

So sweet! I really wish we were there with you that day. The boys looked so handsome! THey are getting big!