Monday, December 13, 2010

3 Little Munchkins

These little ones are getting more and more fun. I look forward every day to when they wake up (and every day when they go to sleep!)

Kate loves "reading" in bed. We always read her a story (actually, Jeff), then she likes to look at the books for a few minutes, I love it.
Austin left, Scott right. Austin is turning into a cheeser. Their little personalities are getting so funny!
I made the kiddos pajamas this year, (first and last time), but they are kind of fun, Scott in the blue, Austin in green. Every single day for breakfast, all the kids have a banana, then toast or cereal and I guess they never get sick of it. Kate doesn't know what to do without a banana at breakfast.

Scott and Austin now sit full time at the counter, it's so nice. They are also starting to talk quite a bit. They both say please and thank you, mom and dad, Kate. They say each other's names, hi and bye, then just random words here and there. We may be the only ones who understand them though. They're to that stage where I think they are saying a ton but we aren't understanding everything. It's fun. The boys love when we are going anywhere, they go get everyone's shoes for them. They are also potty trained. Actually, that last one is just wishful thinking.

Kate has started writing all the time. She LOVES it! She writes her name, Mom, and Dad, and whatever else she wants to write. She has also started drawing more pictures, pictures of people, or others. It's precious!

7 comments:

BECKY said...

wow they are so grown up! CUTE pajamas!!

Angie said...

Cute cute cute! I love that they all sit at the counter now!!!

Garth and Alicia said...

So adorable all lined up at the counter! Good job momma on the jammies. I love the cheese!

Raquel said...

cute pjs. you did good. they are getting so big. dont feel bad mine will be 3 tomorrow and arent potty trained

Brenda said...

bahahaha... love the potty training comment! I was thinking, "Wow, she IS amazing!"

Shannon Dooley said...

How close are they in age? You are amazing! Those are some pretty cute jam jams. I love the line about how you can't wait for them to wake up & go to sleep. Lol, I think every mother can relate.

Rachel said...

Your kids are so cute. I can't believe how big your babies have gotten. Good job on the pj's.. I would cross the idea off before I even got started.