Sunday, January 15, 2012

A visit to Idaho

I didn’t realize I was so homesick for Idaho. I was. It was SUCH a fun visit. I wish it could have lasted a week longer. We started by going bowling with a bunch of my extended family. I’m sad I didn’t get pictures of everybody! The kids got a kick out of it. This is Scott bowling.
185
187
They all loved to give each other moral support (A, K,S)
188
Grandpa Durtschi helping Austin bowl
190
After bowling lost its luster, the kids went back to the small rides. (Addie, Austin, Olivia, Ethan behind)194
After bowling, we went to Aunt Heidi’s and it was so fun to visit with everyone! No pics though!
We went to Brian’s house a few times and Kate fell in love with this little chair.
198
This might look dangerous… (Austin)
200
No one got hurt though and the kids were happy, so we couldn’t complain!
201
S, A
205
For New Year’s Eve, we went to Gma and Gpa Durtschi’s house. Grandpa went down and watched “Babies” with all the kids—all the kids were entranced for a good 20 minutes! (Scott on the left)210
We stayed a bit longer then everyone and played games, (S, A)
213
I should have gotten more, but man it was a great trip. Thanks ZM for letting me stay for a week, we loved it!

1 comments:

Leslie said...

I think I just caught up on a billion of your blog posts. Looks like with the holidays over, you must have found some free time ;) Your family is darling!