Saturday, January 7, 2012

Finally a snow day!!

It made me so happy to wake up to snow on the ground! We have had so little snow, I just was starting to think we’d get to spring without any real snow. So, even though we only had about 3 inches, we all went out and played. The kids lasted so long, I couldn’t believe it! They did a little sledding (translation: me or Jeff pulling them on the sled), snow angels, a wicked snowball fight, and snowmans.
218
One great thing about Utah—you can pull your bikes out in January! (Austin)
221
Kate worked really hard on this snowman and was very proud!223
224
Scott was freezing. Turns out gloves aren’t such a bad idea!227
This should probably be my facebook profile pic. 228
I think my favorite thing was the snowball fight and hearing Austin or Scott yell, “You better run mom!” before having a snowball thrown at me (meaning I got a hug with snow on their hands). Today was a good day!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Fun! How did I miss all of these posts?!?!? I love your snowmen, they are awesome!