Friday, May 9, 2008

A day at Wheeler Farm

On Friday, we went to a farm with Staci, Tyler, and Peyton. We had the best time! Even though we never had a farm growing up, I felt right at home. Kate absolutely loved it too--she loved looking at the and touching the animals and especially loved being with her cousins. When they bleated right in her face, that made her a little nervous, but it was so much fun! We will definitely be regulars, so if anyone wants to go, give us a call!

There is an old wagon there, and Kate and Tyler had a great time playing in it!
Tyler is so sweet to Kate!
Kate loved petting the animals. These animals were really friendly.


What kind of cow is that on the right? I forgot the name and it has been bugging me.
I have a fondness for pigs since my little sister started raising them for 4-H. I think they are kind of cute. (And I know it looks like I am posing and I have no response...)
The little lamb was bleating in Kate's face--made her a little nervous!


5 comments:

BECKY said...

SUCH cute pictures! I want to go!

I like the picture of Kate turning away from the sheep!

Unknown said...

What a fun trip to the farm! Kate is so cute in her little hat. Jay gets nervous when animals get too close too. He loves to pet them but watch out when they get in his face! We'll have to check that place out next time we're in Utah.

Jamie said...

You are so fun! I can't wait until I can take Annie on outings and she'll actually get what's going on.

Kate seriously the cutest baby ever!

It was so fun to see you the other night.

Nate and Marcie said...

Hey guys, it's so fun to see your blog! We're excited for WA in September, it's going to be a blast! And Julie, can't wait to see you and Kate next week for the zoo.

Tanya said...

Julie, those are such cute pictures. And no, I don't think you're posing. You look adorable! I can't wait to take Kyle to Wheeler Farm!