Monday, May 5, 2008

Ode to Louie--Happy Birthday!


It is Jeff's birthday today! It's great to celebrate Jeff for many reasons, but I will just name a few. He makes us laugh. His unique way of saying things when he is describing something--usually when describing roads, sports, or something he is passionate about. His cute smile. His laugh, it always makes me laugh (especially the really loud one). That he is SUCH a great dad--Kate not only looks like him and has his personality, but she LOVES her daddy! That he is such a good husband--he got me a dozen roses even when my birthday present was supposed to count for anniversary! His lawn mowing capabilities--I have never seen a lawn more similar to Dodger Stadium! He is a great listener and is patient enough to listen to me talk about nothing in particular for hours on end. Bathes Kate almost every night (this sounds bad, but when I was in Idaho, I didn't bathe Kate once because I am so used to Jeff doing it! Thanks Jeff!) Oh--I almost forgot--the way he dances to a real girl power song, I have mentioned this before and will get it on video sometime if I can. All in all, Jeff is such a great guy, and we feel so lucky to have him as a husband and daddy! We love you Jeff and happy birthday!

4 comments:

BECKY said...

And not only that, but he looks DANG good in a dress. :) Ha ha.

What a cute post. Yay for love!

Melissa said...

Happy birthday to Jeff. Now his only thing he needs for perfection is a boob job. (Zac made me put that)

Audrey said...

Happy Birthday Jeffy! I've never seen him dance to a girl power song, he better be ready to perform next time we see you guys. It's great you love your guy so much, it's so cute!

staci baker said...

Oh, man! I chuckled through that whole post because of the picture and just because you described him well. I just love my brother Jeff!