Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Traumatic Times/Kind of a Funny Story

Last week I came into the bathroom to find Kate standing by the toilet, looking in, with a pleased look on her face. I looked in the toilet to see a little green, and realized she had thrown my phone in the toilet! (Luckily it had been flushed the last time it was used) I dried it out in the sun and it worked for about a week, but, alas, no more. I am so sad because I have to go back to my old phone--no more music, pictures, videos, or a phone from this century. It was a little bit funny though, I have to admit. It was one of those things I had to try not to laugh at. Let's just say I am much more diligent at shutting the toilet lid!

2 comments:

BECKY said...

Hooray for new posts!!! I can't wait to see her running! And what trajic news on the phone! You loved your green phone! Are you getting a new one?

Oh and as for becoming a true cougar. Well, we pretty much made up that tradition that you had to kiss on it, but I think it's a great tradition. We, for sure, are true cougars! And I think you should become one too! Perhaps we should do it together and take a picnic dinner or something!

Julie Knowlton said...

Julie, I love your attitude. That was fun to read, but I am sorry about your phone. :)