Saturday, October 18, 2008

A Fun Place

Kate and I went to a fun place the other day with a friend and her 2 kids--one who is just Kate's age. It was so crazy there! We forgot about the conference and it was SO packed! It was cute though, the witches were all out and most of the kids were in their costumes. It was a fun time! We are now using our old 2 MP camera (I bet some of you are wondering if those still exist) so the pictures aren't the best quality! We are planning on getting a Canon Powershot SD1100 after all the comments for those kind and a little research. For now, this will hold us over! :)

You can see a little bit of my pregnant belly in a couple of these pictures. I am looking about how I did at 5-6 months with Kate (I am about 4). It is crazy to be getting so big so fast! I feel like I get bigger every day! I will post a full on side shot soon so you can get the full picture!

Kate was a little unsure at first. When I put her on the pony, she said "no," but then she had a good time and I walked by her the whole time. It was really fun.
Now she is starting to enjoy herself!

These two little girls played so cute together! This little girl is only about 2 months older than Kate and look at all that hair. I didn't know that was possible! I love Kate's little bald head (that is slowly getting hair!)

7 comments:

staci baker said...

I love Gardner Village! I'm glad you could get out and have fun there. Kate looks so cute on the pony! And I'm with you--I love her hair.

Melissa said...

Julie you are a hottie! I love your hair and your baby bump is so cute! And Kate is so big and pretty. We are so excited to see you in two months.
Oh by the way sorry about the huge loss to the horned frogs, there goes a shot for a title or BCS bid.

Brenda said...

Kate's getting so big. She's looking more toddler-ish. That hat is cute.
And you, my friend, are a very good lookin' pregnant lady! I am looking forward to the close-up photos of the baby bump.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! I totally missed that you were pregnant and with TWINS! Congratulations! That's so exciting. Looks like you are doing great. Is Kate ready to be a big sister? :)

Elissa said...

Congratulations on your exciting news. That is wonderful. Kate is getting so big, and is so cute! Hope you guys are doing well. The Olsen Family

Woolstenhulme-4-ever said...

You look so cute in these pictures.. I love Kate's bald head to! My daughter is finally getting some hair and my son is so bald! i love it I think it is so cute.

nbjenni said...

Congrats on your boys. Twins are wonderful and rewarding - and sometimes make you want to pull your hair out!