Thursday, October 30, 2008

Some pictures and a new camera

Well, we got our new camera, thanks for the comments! We decided on...the Canon Powershot SD1100 IS. I love it so far! It is so small and I am pretty impressed with the pictures, and we got a great deal on it, so I am feeling good! Thanks again for commenting with your ideas! So, here are a few samples, and there will be more to come after tomorrow.


I love this little outfit! And Kate is loving her car, she loves to get on it and say, "bye bye" like she is taking off. I love it.

At the UNLV game
These pants would not stay on Kate, she kept coming to me saying "mom" to let me know her pants fell off again.
Kate was wondering why Deron Williams wasn't playing
This was at the Jazz season opener. Such pyrotechnics have never been seen!

Anyway, it is nice to have a camera again. I am going to have to get in the habit of taking pictures again. Have a Happy Halloween everybody!

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh, how Kate has grown since the last pictures of her. She is looking like a little toddler. Cute!

Melissa said...

Who is that Hot girl behind the black sunglasses, she looks like a movie star!

Kate has gotten so big and so grown up. I am so excited to see all of you at Christmas time!

staci baker said...

Fun outings! Do you guys have Jazz season tickets? Kate is such a cutie. I love the pictures of her. Thanks for sharing!

Raquel said...

she's getting so big! cute!!
i have the same camera!! i love it!