Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Cousins

With Thanksgiving coming, we have had the chance to get together with a lot of cousins we don't usually get to see! Kate has LOVED it! She is such a little social girl! She is pretty quiet around them, but loves to play! It is really fun to see her having so much fun. I forgot to get our Idaho cousins on camera, but this is Kyle. He will be living close soon, so hopefully they will get to play even more often.

Kate stuck her finger in Kyle's mouth--I don't know why and then pulled it out and said "ow." I guess he bit her, and it cracked me up for some reason, I guess that is why you don't stick your fingers in someone else's mouth!
They loved playing together with the car, I don't know why Kate was crying here, it just was such perfect timing! And Kyle is so laid back, probably wondered what was going on!Does this look a little too passionate for cousins?


This is a video of Kate and Kyle dancing--it was too big for Blogspot for some reason, but is pretty darn entertaining! These two are just good pals! They just cracked me up!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YWZnyUso3g

4 comments:

Melissa said...

FUNNY!!! This post is hilarious. I was laughing so hard at the dancing movie. Maybe Kate can teach me some of her moves? I noticed she even had some shoulder action going on!

I think I have a picture of Kate kissing TEagan too, that girl is full of love!

Drostan said...

So cute! That girl's got moves! They are so cute together! I can't wait to see Peyton in the mix with those two. He'll fit right in. He's got moves, too. Oh, speaking of that, when are you guys going to be in CA? We're going to be in Murray from the 24th - 31st. I hope we don't overlap too much with you being gone!

BECKY said...

That girl is going to be a handful! She's already a kissing fool! :)

I think Kate has some belly-dancing moves in her... I feel a career coming on. :)

AmyB said...

Julie, Kate is too funny. She has got some moves for sure! I get so excited for you any time you post about the boys getting here! I hope it is not too late to get on the private blog list. Please invite us. amyebascom@yahoo.com. Also could you send us your hom adress to my email? Thanks, Amy