Saturday, November 15, 2008

Girls Night Out

This was so much fun! I love talking with these girls! We all got together for Julie K's baby shower, and it was such a great time! She is due in about 6 weeks--almost there! We need to do this more often!

There are 5 of us pregnant and all with boys! Now probability was one of my weaker points, so one of you math people out there, correct me if I am wrong, but it seems like the chance of this is very unlikely. So each boy had a 1/2 chance to be a boy, so with 6 boys...
(1/2) x (1/2) x (1/2) x (1/2) x (1/2) x (1/2) = 1/64
there is only about a 2% chance! Good going girls!

8 comments:

leslie mae said...

Julie!!! Hey You!! Your little girlie is SO cute!! Send your email to lesliemaeofthetetons at gmail dot com and I'll add you to our family blog too!! It's fun to see what you've been up to. Oh, and a HUGE congratulations on the babes; HOW FUN!!!

Melissa said...

FUn, I'm trying to find some girl friends so i can do lunch dates!

Brenda said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I can't believe they are all boys... that seems very unlikely. Like a 2% chance or something. Just kidding. I don't know... I'm just a smack talker. Have a good weekend.

Karin said...

Love the math Julie. It really is fun to get together, especially for baby festivities.

Jamie said...

I love that once again you managed to figure some math problem into everday life. You should teach or something...

I loved Thursday night. You girls should have babies more often so we'll get together more! :)

staci baker said...

Looking good, girls! That is quite the rare probability!

BECKY said...

How stinking fun!! And I LOVE Kate doing the 'ra ra ra'!!! How CUTE!!! I didn't see you yesterday. :( Bummer!!

Tanya said...

That looks like fun! Where did you guys go? That looks like a fun restaurant.