Thursday, July 9, 2009

How did I ever live without boys?

It's funny. When I had Kate, I secretly thought girls were the best and the most fun, but I cannot believe how much fun my boys are and how much I love them. Their little spirits are so different than Kate's was. I just really don't know how I lived without little boys before, I love them so much and feel SO blessed to have them here (even if they are giving me a run for my money).

The boys are always linking arms or holding hands. It is so sweet!
Just this week, I have started putting the boys in this bouncer, they don't really know what it is all about yet.

I had to throw this picture in--please notice how bent her legs are! Kate loves this toy!He's got the look...



My handsome boys...

Look at those luscious little lips




They are growing up! They are almost 6 months old! It is weird that it has been so long!

12 comments:

Mer said...

Julie, they are SO CUTE! I know I say that every time I post something on your blog, but I can't help it. I don't know how I lived without them either. :)

Angie said...

They are so adorable! Cure pics!

Jewels said...

I can't believe they are that old! You look like you have your hands full! They look like they are so much fun though, and SOOOO cute!

MishMyBelle said...

WOW! They are so grown up. You are such a cute mom. I bet Kate loves being a big sister!

Brenda said...

how much do they weigh now? And what is the comparison to full-term babies their same age. Just thought I would help you out by sending a little math your way :)

Paul and Aubrey Young said...

Wow, they are so cute. I am glad your having so much fun with them.

Heidi and Matt said...

Oh, Julie, those boys are adorable. They still look so tiny to me. I love the pics where you are holding and feeding them both at once! Is it getting any easier!?! Love your pics!

Melissa said...

They are SO adorable. My favorite thing about the boys is that they are so darn smiley! They are so sweet! I love that Kate likes their bouncer, you know TEagan would be tryin to get in there too. haha

AmyB said...

Julie
I am so sad that we we did not get to see you when we were in UT. We had a great time with Jeff and I loved hearing about the boys first hand. Hope yall had a great trip and we will catch you next time for sure!

Raquel said...

too cute! they grow up super fast!!

Brian and Elise said...

Those are great pictures Julie! It was so much fun seeing you. You are amazing!

Beard Family said...

I can't believe they are six months and I haven't even see them in person. I agree, boys are definitely so much fun! Lets get together soon. I miss you guys.