Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Desert

This last weekend, we went out to the dessert with two of Jeff's brothers and their families and Jeff's parents. I always forget how good it feels to get away. I think the kids loved it too.

Kate got to go on a couple of four wheeler rides. I forget how much I love riding these. They were so much fun!

Grandma even put together an Easter Egg Hunt for the kids!
Scott and Austin were apprehensive at first, but then loved playing in the dirt.
Scott found his happy place here.
Austin doing his silly smile. It makes me laugh. Austin loves to stand up whenever he gets a chance. He is always walking around too, I think we will have a little walker before too long.
Everyone at lunch time.
The boys went and shot guns. I actually got a couple of shots in too. I think I may need to work on that...

At one point, Alon took a hip shot like he was a cowboy from the wild wild west. He had us all giggling.
And luckily, when we got home, the boys were tuckered out. Austin left, Scott right

Funny little story: The other day, Scott scraped some skin off the top of his nose and got a little scab. I think it was one day later and Austin went head first into the bath tub (no water in it) and got his scab on his nose too. I guess he didn't want to look different!

6 comments:

staci baker said...

I heard that you went to the desert and was bummed we couldn't be there to join in! I'm glad you were brave enough to take the kids and go! Looks like some good ol' Lewis family fun!

AmyB said...

Looks like alot of fun. It is always fun to get away for a while. It will be even more fun when you are having to CHASE your boys!! I love the picture of Scot in the food. Too cute!

Melissa said...

Love the pictures! How fun, no wonder we didn't talk much last weekend, you guys were having too much fun! Hopefully I get to see you guys next week!

BECKY said...

Fun outing!!! So fun.

Garth and Alicia said...

That sounds like a blast! Cute story about the boys and their noses!

daegan said...

glad you enjoyed the "dessert"... ;)