Saturday, March 13, 2010

A trip to the aquarium and more

I think this was in January, but we went to this aquarium with Kate's cousin Emma and my sister in law. We had a lot of fun, it's nice having them close!





Scott and Austin hate having their hats on.

Something about this picture is so funny to me.






Austin black, Scott blue

This is how Kate likes to eat breakfast: her puppy on one chair, her kangaroo (who we just realized is a rabbit) on another chair, and her puppy's blanket on the third chair.
Playing outside in January, yet one more reason to live in Utah

I took the kids on a walk one day when it warmed up a bit and they all LOVED it! Austin on right, Scott on left

8 comments:

Angie said...

Cute pics! I like the picture where the twins are trying to get their hats off. Hee hee.

Garth and Alicia said...

Miss you guys. Your I was excited to see that you are planning on coming up in April!

Melissa said...

Cute post. I've been noticing how cute Kate's hair is in all the pictures! You are getting good! You have the cutest kids, I love them!

Jamie said...

You are so fun! I'm been wanting to take Annie to the aquarium, but I've heard it's expensive. Did you like ? Was it worth the money?

Audrey said...

Your boys are getting so big! I'm so jealous you get to go on outings with Malece, I bet you guys have tons of fun together. Wish we got to see you guys more often, your family is just the cutest!

malewis said...

Wow-lots of posting lately! I love it! It looks like a bit of a tight squeeze in the bike trailer -family togetherness! I think what's so funny about the kids in the Costco shopping cart is that no one of them looks like they're very thrilled about the outing. Don't they realize they get free samples at Costco?
Very darling children!

Melissa said...

Me and Zac were just looking at these and cracking up at the breakfast one. Kate's hair is hilarious! But I'm sure it was cute like 30 minutes later!

staci baker said...

It's been getting warmer here, too. It's so nice to get outside! I love the picture of you and the kids (Austin in black, Scott in blue). Everyone looks so cute!