Thursday, March 11, 2010

Happy Valentines Day

We have a Valentines Day tradition each year to make our own homemade pizza as a family. I love it, I think it is so fun!




A work of art

We actually did this on the night before and I think we watched a movie, it was a night never to be forgotten. I hate to say this, but on Valentines Day, me and my little sister watched the new 5 hour BBC Emma, and it was lovely, just lovely. I feel bad for not cuddling with Jeff all night, but he did get the honor of being called Mr. Knightley all night, now that's love.


5 comments:

Garth and Alicia said...

I love all your posts! Thanks for catching us up on your darling family. It's fun to see what you are up to! Miss you guys!

BECKY said...

Hooray for tons of posts! They made me happy. And I love that you clarified that those were bottle bags. :) What do you let your kids play with!!! :) Seriously loved all the posts!

staci baker said...

Wow, what a catch-up! Thanks for sharing! I love that the kids get so excited for bath time. And I think my favorite is the one of Austin and Scott peering outside the back window. Too cute! Soon enough they'll be out there running around with Kate! I can just imagine those two little guys crawling around the house now. I'd love to see it. Do they follow each other or do their own thing? Anyway, the kids are cute. And wow, you really have your hands full. I'm really nervous for three!
P.S. I put up a pregnancy photo just for you!

Jamie said...

That is such a cute tradition! I love it!

It was really fun to see you today. I love that we girls are such good friends. We all lucked out with all the girls our hubbies married. We need to do it again - soon.

Melissa said...

Mr Knightly is an honor, and I'm sure he loved it. Is that pizza supposed to be a heart? hehe