Thursday, March 11, 2010

Mommy #2

I've mentioned in the past about Austin and his throwing up. Well, a couple nights ago, he threw up and he had a fever, just all around wasn't feeling good. Scott was also crying and was ready to go to bed, Jeff was working late, so it was just me and little miss Kate. I asked her to hold Austin (that is what he wanted at the moment) while I got Scott in bed and she sat there and held him for about 15 minutes. There was no tv, no books, and no distractions! I thought it was so sweet. Austin loved it!


2 comments:

Melissa said...

hahahahaha! I know this is supposed to be sweet, and it is. Kate is amazing. It just reminds me of our conversation the other day. About me having Teagan clear out the dishwasher and start the laundry. hehe

I love her expression, it's perfect!

Taryn said...

ohhh that is sweet!