Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Adorable new shoes and funny outfit

I realized I have done 50 posts! That is cool (this is #51). I just had to show these pictures of Kate's new shoes that I am in love with (I wish they had them in my size so we could be twins!).


And this is the outfit I had her in today. I just thought it looked so funny. The pockets look like I have it on backwards, but then the straps look right and they cross in the back. I don't know, but Kate looks pretty funny in it. It reminds me of those pants Aladdin wears.


4 comments:

staci baker said...

I think Tyler had a couple of outfits like that. They make them huge in the bottoms sometimes probably to make enough room for diapers and/or chubbies baby legs (???) I don't know! But she looks cute in them, anyway!

Melissa said...

I love the shoes! I always wish that they made baby girl stuff in my size too. what an adorable niece! I can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!

Kristen said...

She's adorable!!

Audrey said...

She'd look cute in anything that you put her in, but those pants are hularious! Cute shoes too, aren't girls fun to shop for!