Monday, March 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Kate!

Kate turned 1 yesterday! I can't believe we have had Kate for a year! She has brought so much happiness to us and we love her so much! These are some pictures from the birthday yesterday.

This is her birthday dress (I love it!) that Kate wore to church.

We had a family party for Kate and Ryan and Malece came over, Alon and Margaret and Drostan! It was fun to see him and a big surprise too!
Time for birthday cake (yellow cake with pudding in the middle and chocolate frosting on top--yum--it is Kate's favorite)
Actually, Kate didn't love the cake. I think she ate all of the chocolate first so maybe she got sick.
All in all, it was a fun day. We are so grateful for our Katie girl and we love her so much!

7 comments:

BECKY said...

I'm so glad you can already tell Kate's favorite cake. :) What a blessing! And I loved the video. "Uhhh... dad?... why are you holding me over a flame???"

BECKY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clarissa Meegan said...

A year?! Where does time go?

Heidi and Matt said...

Very cute! Happy Birthday Kate! Already one! Time goes so fast, doesn't it. Fun video too!!!

Jamie said...

I am selling you out Jeff. I fell off the chair when I saw my rollerblade instructor t-shirt. Hilarious! I loved that shirt, eight years ago. -Your loyal friend, Mike

Audrey said...

Happy birthday cute little Katie! She's just adorable!

Melissa said...

I love her birtday dress! I remember when you got that from Heidi at your shower...so cute!