Monday, March 17, 2008

Big Girl

Kate is starting to drink out of a sippy cup. We are in the weaning process, which is exciting and kind of crazy because Kate isn't going to be a baby much longer!

Kate also loves chapstick, this worked out until she found out how to get the lid off. The funniest was when she got ahold of Jeff's lip balm in a carmex-like container. Kate figured out how to get the lid off and Jeff had some major divets. This was even funnier because for those of you who know Jeff, he likes to wear it evenly (same philosophy on ice cream)

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh my gosh! She looks so big in that third picture! I can't believe it was a year ago you had her! I remember sitting with you at the Murray b-ball tourney talking about her pending arrival. I hope our Annie is as cute as Kate. So, so cute!

staci baker said...

Uh-oh. I'm sure it was hard for Jeff to muster up some forgiveness for the divets! I'm sure he and Kate have come to terms now, though. :) Who could get upset with that cute face?

Tell Jeffrey that I came across Leslie Allard's blog tonight from another friend's blog. He can check it out:
geckojean.blogspot.com

staci baker said...

P.S. I was the one who voted for you to be bald by age 35. Ha-ha! I didn't feel like conforming to the majority! ;) I was just kidding, though!

Audrey said...

She's so cute! It was fun seeing you guys this weekend, Kate is getting so big.

MishMyBelle said...

Wow!! Kate is getting to be such a big girl :) I miss you two!

Julie Knowlton said...

I am in awe with her. She is growing up way too fast! She is such a doll.