Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Where's Waldo

Well, our Where's Waldo activity was last night and it was pretty funny! I was going to go with the janitor thing, but I couldn't find an appropriate outfit that a janitor would where. I want to do that next year, so now I have a whole year to come up with the outfit!

My original idea was to just sit somewhere and read my book.

I did a really awkward walk all night. My pants were pulled up to an uncomfortable height and it just looked really attractive.
These were the four female leaders that dressed up. When we walked into the mall, we got some looks! We were a very unlikely group!

This is everybody that dressed up. On the left is our bishop, in the back middle is our second counselor, back right is first counselor, and front right is one of the young women's dads. We had a great time and I am looking forward to next year!


8 comments:

BECKY said...

"You guys must be from out of town." Ah man, I can't get over how great your walk was. I'm going to stuff my pants sometime soon and try it. :)

Clarissa Meegan said...

This is seriously one of the funniest things I have seen in a while. You look great!

Audrey said...

That's hularious! You and Jeff come up with some of the best outfits, you really should have had him come with you wearing his lovely dress that you shared with us earlier. That would have been classic!

Julie Knowlton said...

Julie, I absolutely love this idea. You guys look so great! You remind me of "Pat" from Saturday Night Live.

Thank you for posting this.

staci baker said...

I love your outfit! Classic! What a fun idea. I'll bet the YW love you as a leader. You're so young and fun!

Jamie said...

I didn't even recognize you when the pic first pulled up. Love it!

Unknown said...

So funny! I love your costume Julie :) I've never heard of this Where's Waldo game. It sounds really fun. How many ym/yw found you?

Heidi and Matt said...

Oh, so funny! What a great idea! You did such a great job! Ha Ha!